Terms and Conditions
– Our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable to others and can have strict expiration dates. Classes can be cancelled up to 2-hours before the start of class. Your purchase will be transferred for use at another class at Yoke. If a booked class is cancelled after the 2-hour cancellation window, a late cancellation fee of 12 pounds will be applied.
– Class packs can not be shared.
– 10 Class Pass have no expiry date.
– 10 Day Intro Pass is valid for 10 consecutive days and you can attend any and as many classes as you wish during that period.
– Classes will automatically be decuted from your class pass. You can find the remaining number of classes you have on your Mindbody application or asking at the studio.
– Monthly passes can not be extended.
ADVANCE CLASS BOOKING
– You may book in advance for classes online, via email or in the studio.
– Please check in when you arrive so we know that you have attended class.
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 2 hours before the class starts. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– Although our studios is small our peak classes (6.30pm and weekend classes) can sell out so we recommend booking in advance for these busy classes.
– If a class is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
– There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This can not be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 2 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– When booking a workshop, we will only offer a refund when cancelling more than 3 weeks before the beginning of the event. You will receive a refund minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or a full-refund to your Yoke account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 3 weeks notice, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can offer your place to some one on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or process a full-refund to your Yoke account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
– In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
– For all private classes we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel via email or change your appointment within 24 hours, or if you do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
– The booking confirmation and appointment reminder emails you receive are the date and time for which you will be charged.
LATE-ARRIVALS & LEAVING CLASS EARLY
– Late arrivals will only be admitted into a 60 minute class if they can be on the mat in a quiet and respectful manner within the first 5 minutes of the class.
– Should you wish to leave class early please alert the teacher and make sure your mat is at the back of the class in order not to disturb other students. We understand occasionally you may need to leave class early but if this is a regular pattern we suggest you make sure you sign into a class you know you can fully commit to.
When using our website, you agree to:
– Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
– Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
When submitting your personal data to us, you agree to:
– That any information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
– You have the right, at any time, to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
Yoke Dalston - Kate Adams & Lucy Maciejowska
Unit 3A Stmaford Works, Gillett Street, London, N16 8JH